JTAG/SWD Debug Probe for ARM-based Microcontrollers
Red Probe is a high speed USB debug probe specially designed for use with ARM-based Microcontrollers
Featuring complete integration with Red Suite, Red Probe allows high
speed download to RAM and direct programming of on-chip Flash.
When used with Cortex-M3 targets, built-in support for SWV allows full support for data trace, instruction and exception profiling and application sourced diagnostics.
Together with Red Suite, Red Probe provides a complete development and debug environment for ARM-based microcontrollers
Summary of Red Probe Features
- USB 2.0 full-speed.
- Self powered from USB host.
- Wide target voltage range: 1.5V - 3.5V.
- Switchable protocol support: ARM JTAG SWD, and SWV.
- Multiple standard JTAG connectors: 20-pin 0.1" pitch, 10-pin 1.27mm (0.05") pitch, and 20-pin 2mm pitch.
- Programmable JTAG clocking.
- Programmable SWV capture.
- Support for Hardware and Software Breakpoints.
- Integrated high-speed FLASH programming with Red Suite.
- One of the fastest download and FLASH programming algorithms in the industry.
- Up to 300k bytes/s download to RAM
- Up to 20k bytes/s flash programming
- Fully integrated with Red Suite.
- Priced at $150
Purchase Red Probe
© 2009 Code Red Technologies. All brand names or product names are the property of their respective holders. Neither the whole nor any part of the information contained in, or the product described in this document may be adapted or reproduced in any material form except with the prior written permission of the copyright holder. The product described in this document is subject to continuous improvement and development. This document is intended only to provide information to the reader about the product.