JTAG/SWD Debug Probe+ for ARM-based Microcontrollers
Red Probe+ is a USB High Speed debug probe specially designed for use with ARM-based Microcontrollers
Red Probe+ is the new, improved and faster direct replacement for Red Probe, with complete integration with Red Suite. Red Probe+ allows high
speed download to RAM and direct programming of on-chip Flash.
When used with Cortex-M3 targets, built-in support for SWV allows full support for data trace, instruction and exception profiling and application sourced diagnostics.
Together with Red Suite, Red Probe+ provides a complete development and debug environment for ARM-based microcontrollers
Summary of Red Probe+ Features
- USB 2.0 High Speed - up to 480Mbps.
- Fast all round debug including stepping.
- JTAG/SWD clock up to 30MHz!.
- Self powered from USB host.
- Wide target voltage range: 1.5V - 3.5V.
- Switchable protocol support:
- ARM JTAG SWD, and SWV.
- Supports multiple standard JTAG connectors:
- 20-pin 0.1. pitch (supplied), 10-pin 0.05" pitch (1.27mm) pitch (extra cost option)
- Programmable SWV runtime trace capture.
- Hardware and Software Breakpoints.
- Integrated high-speed FLASH programming with Red Suite.
- One of the fastest download and FLASH pro-gramming algorithms in the industry:
- Up to 5M Bytes/s download to RAM,
- Up to 40K Bytes/s flash programming.
- Fully integrated with Red Suite.
- Priced at $150
View more information
Purchase Red Probe+
© 2010-11 Code Red Technologies. All brand names or product names are the property of their respective holders. Neither the whole nor any part of the information contained in, or the product described in this document may be adapted or reproduced in any material form except with the prior written permission of the copyright holder. The product described in this document is subject to continuous improvement and development. This document is intended only to provide information to the reader about the product.