Software Development toolkit for NXP LPC family microcontrollers.
LPCXpresso 4: Software development toolsLPCXpresso's IDE (powered by Code Red) is a highly-integrated software development environment for NXP's LPC microcontrollers, which includes all the tools necessary to develop high-quality software solutions in a timely and cost effective fashion. LPCXpresso is based on a simplified Eclipse with many LPC-specific enhancements. It also features the current version of the industry standard GNU tool chain with a proprietary optimized C library. The LPCXpresso IDE can build an executable of any size with full code optimization, and it supports a download limit of 128KB after registration.
Designed for simplicity and ease of use, the LPCXpresso IDE (powered by Code Red) provides software engineers a quick and easy way to develop their applications. The LPCXpresso target board is jointly developed by Embedded Artists, Code Red, and NXP.
FeaturesThe LPCXpresso Integrated Development Environment (IDE) provides a C programming environment second to none, with syntax-coloring, source formatting, function folding, online and offline integrated help, extensive project management automation. Features include:
- Wizards to create projects for all supported microcontrollers
- Automatic linker script generation including support for microcontroller memory maps
- Direct download to flash when debugging
- Built-in datasheet browser
- Support for NXP LPC family microcontrollers, including Cortex-M4, Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M0, ARM7 and ARM9
Peripheral and Register ViewsThe peripheral viewer provides complete visibility of all registers and bit-fields in all target peripherals in a simple tree-structured display.
A powerful processor-register viewer is provided that gives access to all processors register and provides smart formatting for complex registers such as flags and status registers.
Summary of LPCXpresso 4 features
- Simplified Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment.
- Device-specific support for a range of NXP LPC family microcontrollers
- NXP LPC1100 and LPC1200 (Cortex-M0)
- NXP LPC1300 (Cortex-M3)
- NXP LPC1700 (Cortex-M3)
- NXP LPC1800 (Cortex-M3)
- NXP LPC4300 (Cortex-M4)
- Selected members of the NXP LPC2000 (ARM7TDMI) family
- NXP LPC2929 (ARM966)
- NXP LPC3130 (ARM926-EJ)
- NXP LPC3250 (ARM926-EJ + VFP )
- Wizards to create microcontroller programming frameworks, fast.
- Peripherals views of all supported microcontrollers.
- Support for LPC-Link and Red Probe debug emulators.
- No-fuss, single install for complete product.
- Available for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 and selected Linux hosts
- Discounted upgrades to full Red Suite.
Visit the NXP LPCXpresso website.
Register to download the FREE LPCXpresso IDE
© 2009-11 Code Red Technologies. All brand names or product names are the property of their respective holders. Neither the whole nor any part of the information contained in, or the product described in this document may be adapted or reproduced in any material form except with the prior written permission of the copyright holder. The product described in this document is subject to continuous improvement and development. This document is intended only to provide information to the reader about the product.