LPC1768 Development kit
Featuring new RDB1768v2 with Drag2FLASH
New Lower Price
Advanced Development Kit for NXP LPC1700 family Microcontrollers
The LPC1768 Development Kit contains all of the hardware and software required for evaluating and developing with NXP's LPC1700 series microcontrollers.
The kit consists of the RDB1768V2 Development board, and provides access to a fully featured evaluation version of Red Suite. A suite of example programs is available for download (see link below). The integrated on-board debug circuit, means that no additional debug probe is needed when used with Red Suite or LPCXpresso.
The Drag2FLASH feature allows a user to simply drag built binaries onto a filing system window to run them with no tools installed!
The RDB1768V2 Development board features a NXP LPC1768, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Host/Device USB, 16-bit stereo audio, serial port, color LCD and pads for all IO pins including GPIO and CAN, making it ideal for evaluating all of the features of the LPC1700.
Summary of LPC1768 Development Kit Features
- NEW Drag2Flash feature. The board appears as a FLASH drive and you can just drag a built binary onto the drive, and then press a button to run!
- RDB1768V2 Development board, fitted with NXP LPC1768 microcontroller incorporating 100 MHz ARM® Cortex-M3.
- 512KB FLASH, 64KB SRAM.
- Stunning 128x128 pixel color LCD.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port using SMSC LAN8720 PHY
- USB Device and Host connectors.
- 16-bit stereo audio input/output using NXP UDA1380 with programmable sample rates from 8KHz to 48KHz.
- Audio speaker (driven from LPC1768 DAC or audio codec).
- Standard audio jacks for line-in, line-out, mic-in and stereo headphones.
- Micro-SD Card interface.
- Serial port on standard 9-pin D-type with RS232 levels.
- Mini-joystick, plus INT and RESET buttons, for user input.
- 0.1" pitch pads for all IO pins.
- USB connection with Red Suite without additional debug probe.
- 10-pin 0.05" JTAG/SWD connector for use with external debug probe.
- Can be powered by USB, removing need for separate power supply.
- Suite of example applications, including an embedded web server, and an SD-card filing system
- Supplied with a fully-featured evaluation version of Red Suite.
- New Lower Price!!! Now just $199
- Order code LPC1768V2-KIT.
Technical Information for RDB1768
Examples for RDB1768
Purchase LPC1768 Development Kit
© 2010-12 Code Red Technologies. All brand names or product names are the property of their respective holders. Neither the whole nor any part of the information contained in, or the product described in this document may be adapted or reproduced in any material form except with the prior written permission of the copyright holder. The product described in this document is subject to continuous improvement and development. This document is intended only to provide information to the reader about the product.